Re: RAH overdubs

> I have another theory that the sound people had an effect on his voice
> that provided a powerful sustain of the note as it came out initially,

Possibly.  Perhaps a digital delay switch on the vocal feed which gives
a little sustain.  But that's just speculation.  I really can't see Dalt-
rey wanting his vocals fucked with like that, though.  That would just
raise the possibility of a screw up that he couldn't control.

> Hey, any chance that the sound people had a pre-recorded "haaaad!" cued
> up and played it right after Roger's opening note to "sweeten" it a bit?

Now you're starting to sound like Oliver Stone.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/