Re: Who Christmas

Hello,

I was lucky this year.  Mrs. Joe in Philly was generous, and must
really love me to continue to bestow Who gifts on me after going
on public record that she (gasp) is tired of listening to *my* Who!

Anyway,  I received the Who's Next Deluxe, Odds and Sods
on CD, and Sell Out on CD.   Very nice upgrades to my working
collection.

I'm currently enjoying The Young Vic tracks on Disc II right now.

The stage banter from Pete about not wanting
any dancing just before I Don't Know Myself is priceless.

Looking forward to some quiet / loud listening over the weekend.

Happy New Year all, and thanks for running the list Paul (hey that rhymes!)

Joe in Philly