RE: who site.

> Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 00:48:31 +0000
> From: hapijac@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: who site
>
> Hi gang,Thanks to the board at Pete's site I heard about this site. It has
> dozens of video/mp3's etc. Check it out! I'm downloading as fast as I can
> with
> my cable modem.....good thing I switched recently.
>                               Have fun
>                                 Bill
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 00:49:37 +0000
> From: hapijac@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: who site
>
> www.thewho.italia.com would be nice if I put it in the first time lol!
>

> I appreciate the excitement of finding a site that has live shows on it and
> all, but it was a really poor judgement call for that guy to post it on
> Pete's site. If you noticed, the site isn't there anymore. Any moron could
> assume that a site that offered live shows in mp3 could possibly be skating
> on the edge of legality. Also, any self-respecting Who fan would have found
> this site ages ago from links off www.thewho.net
>

> Oh well, whoitalia was good while it lasted.
>
> -gern

> Check your PC for viruses with the FREE McAfee online computer scan.

I'm not at all fond of your comments Gern but that's on me. The site is still up by the way
and I haven't checked the links site out in awhile so what??? I have the right to say as I will but I don't think it was a good idea to put that
on PT'S board which that other person did.

                               Self respect yourself,
                                  Bill Sturm