[no subject]

Due to my No-Who Christmas, I have watched Pirates of the Caribbean 2 1/2 times and have been enjoying "Men at Work Greatest Hits". <15 1/2 years old, Virginia Slims, beer, champagne>.

Jo :) <not afraid to admit she is enjoying the hell out of Men at Work!>

I didn't get any Who for xmas either. I got shirts & ties. What a kick in the pants, i'm 25 years old & i'm already getting old man gifts. Although my wife did come through with the Monty Python Flying Circus DVD collection (all 5 seasons on 14 discs).

Jo - there's nothing wrong with enjoying Men At Work. I think my fav MAW song is "Dr. Heckyll & Mr. Jive". That and "It's A Mistake".

-cpb

    Take a ride down the banal canal at
              THE Experience:
http://www.geocities.com/jt_ia/CPB/CPB.html