RAH CD

Did anyone think that maybe the Bargain "haaaaaad" by Roger was overdubbed or altered in some way?  When I listened to it for the first time the other day, it sounded great, but almost too great.  It actually sounds much better than the 1971 San Fran version from 30 Yrs Max RnB.  This got me thinking.  As I am not a sound connoisseur, I was wondering if any of you noticed it, or would give it a listen and respond with an opinion.

On a positive note, I thought YMB from RAH 2002 on the bonus disk was tremendous.  Roger sounded almost like he did at IOW in 1970.  I also loved the version of Summertime Blues from 2002.  Roger again sounds incredible.  On I'm Free?  Well, if one has nothing nice to say.....

Mc