IOW plans

>>Did people realize The Who is performing at the Isle of Wight or am I the >>
only Who fan on this list? Who else is going???>> >>Or doesn't anyone care?>>
A. I care and am very excited by the news.

We just heard (me and Stu in MD)!

>B. I'm not going to the show.

Yes *we* are.

:-)

We need to get some sort of coordination in regard to this event.  I am in
the process of planning my trip now.  I think I'm going to camp at the site and
save $ on hotel.  It is really important to me to get together with some of
you here so I would have people with whom to share such a momentous event.  I
know I haven't been perfect here, but I think I have maintained a pretty decent
relationship with those on this list the past couple of years, and have lived
down some not so pretty moments during my first several months on IGTC.  Hell,
I even have made friends with AEB, who once wanted me dead.  Now it's Mark
who wants to kill me, but that is not relevant to this list.

My membership on this board has been a great source of entertainment and
invaluable information regarding the band that has come to mean so much to my
life.  I have many of you to thank for this, and I would like to do it in person.
I can think of no better place than the IOW.  Feel free to e-mail me off-list
with any ideas.

Mc