Acronym help

Does anyone have any idea what IASWAA is an acronym
for?  It's one of those "You know you're a Who fan
if..." lists, and while I've long since figured out
what all of the others stand for (like TKAA and BBE),
I still have no clue what that one means.  Maybe it's
something I never thought about and I'll feel like an
idiot when I find out what it stands for.

=====
Anna U. Mormack
"I would rather marry a man in need of money than money in need of a man."  Mona Giovanna, to her brothers, in the ninth tale of the fifth day of the Decameron.
Welcome to My World:  http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl