ATWT

Mc:  Thanks for the info on Tommy/As The World Turns.  I've been watching that show, whenever home from school or work, with my mom since I was a little girl.  And, my baby and I often see the actors hanging out with their kids in our neighborhood playground in NYC (Paul, Margo).  How wierd when parts of your life connect ... -Inga
PS.  I thought Who's Last was total crap too.  I got it on a record for Xmas when I was around 12.