The Who heard on As The World Turns today

Yes, I admit it.  I am a man who watches As The World Turns.  I am not ashamed.  That being said...

Today on the show, they were having a funeral for a character, Rose, who used to be an Atlantic City showgirl (she was poisoned just prior to her wedding).  Well, her twin sister has gone crazy with grief, and showed up right in the middle of the eulogy wearing her dead sister's outlandish showgirl outfit complete with 2 foot head-dress.  She also was carrying a jam box with, hold on to your hats... the overture from Tommy playing on it.  I flipped out.  The scene cut away just as the Pinball Wizard riff started.

THE WHO IS EVERYWHERE!!!

Mc