I, Robot

I guess there's an upcoming movie which will be based on Isaac Asimov's
book I, ROBOT, & the trailer (which is being shown in certain theaters
before the new LORD OF THE RINGS movie) uses "My Generation."

Here's a link to the upcoming movie's website in which you can hear some
of "My Generation" played during a short promo clip.  Just click on the "See
Our Commercial" link.

http://www.irobotnow.com/index.php

Note:  the website doesn't even mention the movie.  It's set up as a big
advertisement for a "fully automated domestic assistant."

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/