Re: ...what is everyones opinion of WHO's LAST?

> I was referring to the drumming.

Ooops.  My fault then.

> Of what I have listened to from the 1979 tour, this "could" be his best
> live performance.  The band seemed to really be in the groove for this
> show.

Yeah, '79 had its share of exciting shows.  And there are some decent
boots from that tour.  I also like the THIS IS FOR THEM boot (the day
after the Cincinnati tragedy) & the MSG '79 boot that featured the TIME
Magazine cover as *its* cover (however, the sound is a bit sped up on
that one).  The great Who Beast "roared" in 1979.  Band of the Year
according to Rolling Stone Magazine & its readers.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/