Re: I can't find it! and Happy Holidays....

Steve here in Snowy Canada - although I grew up out east (Ottawa, family in Montreal, lots of days at Tremblant), I now write from the South East corner of BC, near Fernie BC - one of the powder capitals of the world.

(why did I move here you ask...hehe)

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a powder snow day.

Love ya

Steve