Re: I can't find it! and Happy Holidays....

> Hey there good people of IGTC, and Jo....
> (HA!  I kill me!  Just kidding Jo!)

Careful there, Kevilinski.  Jo & Sandy may send their unruly boys to
Vermont to beat the shit out of you.  (Just a joke, ladies.)

> (anyone got any crackers to go with these oysters??)

Ugh.  I'm gagging.

> Did some extensive hiking to get to the prime runs that were still
> closed.

That sounds suspiciously illegal.

> I've had some of the best rides of my life in just the past two weeks.

Hey now!

> 6000+ vert. (total) of untracked double black diamonds.

Oh, you don't say....

> Have spent more time plowing....

Hey now!

> I know this bores the shit out of flat-landers in places like....
> O-HIGH-O. ;-)

Yeah, snowboarding is a bust here in Ohio.  I see those crazy kids get-
ting on their snowboards, & they just sit there, not going anywhere.  You
almost feel sorry for them until you realize how they're dressed.

> I CAN'T FIND IT!
> My Face Dances CD is missing.

That's it.  Resign immediately your leadership of this thread topic.  How
embarrassing.

> I'm sure it's hidden in some obscure blues Cd case of my wife's,

Hey now!

(What?  Too much of a stretch?)

> Cousin Schrade, I look to you to choose the next Who Album of the week
> if you like.  Make it a goodie!

Great!  Finally I'll be able to initiate an in-depth discussion of Roger
Daltrey's RIDE A ROCK HORSE.  Solo albums are allowed, right?

> Eat, drink and be merry!

Oh, if you insist.

> Have a happy holidays everyone!

You, too, Cousin.  And best wishes to everyone else, also!

God bless us.....everyone!

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/