who's a fan of the who?

a beatles site is taking names of celebrities who have admitted to being fans
of the beatles.   so I figure how bout we name some celebs who admitted at
one time or another (or "secretly" shown their fandom) of the who?
i'll start:

clem burke (drummer for blondie who had a bass drum with arrows on it as well
as "premier" and in one blondie video, wore a very familiar "bullseye" shirt.
 he also trashed his drumkit and shouted into the mic, "that was for keith
moon! the best drummer in the world!" at a blondie show following his death)
the ramones
the clash
the sex pistols  (and really, any other british punk band from the 70's and
maybe a few american ones)
kurt cobain
dennis miller  (gushed when he had roger on his ill-fated talk show and
sometimes used who music when he would do the "news" segment on SNL)
bill o' reilly  (according to some of youse)
some of the cast of "that 70's show"

so am I missing anyone?