Survivor-Jonny Fairplay

I am a Survivor fan and last night was the grand finale.

The one guy, who everyone loved to hate, Jonny Fairplay, always reminded me
of someone who would be on this list.  I don't know why..........he just had
this way about him.  Anyway, I read the quote below and it tickled me, it it is
from a commentary from Entertainment Tonight about the finale.............no,
they didn't mention the Who..and for that I Thank God!!!! Jonny Fairplay is an
ASS!!!!!

"I mean, did you catch that white man's fro and mustache he was rockin' at
the final Tribal Council? Dude, where's the Foghat reunion?"

Love,
Jo <who REALLY needs to get out more!>