Re: saddam hussein captured

I was gonna write a nice long e-mail about it but my fuckin computer wanted
to knock me off, made me lose my entire "speech".     what I will say though is
that conservatives and liberals are two very interesting groups of people.
conservatives will listen to what the bush administration tells them is right or
wrong and immediatly go along with it whereas liberals will listen and like,
THINK about it and do some research on it and uncover the TRUTH, which is why
liberals hate bush and want him impeached and/or just out of office.      it's
interesting that just because they captured saddam that they think they
captured the "REAL" dictator, when actually there are other countries in this world
that are under a strict dictatorship and no one wants to do anything about
it.  in a way bush is dictator as well. he brought us in a war that the majority
of the country were aginst and says that God is on our side (like bin Laden
praising allah over 9/11).
  the following article, which was written before the war started, will
pretty much explain what I know and what I feel.

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2003/mar2003/bush-m20.shtml

after the fire,
the fire still burns

"don't ever think that war, necessary or otherwise, is not a crime" - ernest
hemingway