Tom Wright photography exhibit catalog et al

Hi,

This is a commercial announcement...at http://www.tomwrightphotography.com they are offering (among many other goodies) a commemorative catalog/booklet especially produced for the opening of Tom's photo exhibit in Traverse City Michigan (at which our buddies The Hooligans performed). It's a first-run limited edition, dated November 13 on the front cover and title fly page, and on the copyright page it says, "Limited edition first run printing for November 13, 2003". The copyright is actually 2004! All copies are signed by Tom.

I have a copy and it's really beautifully done...116 pages, 8" x 8", all wonderful black-and-white photos with some textual comments here and there. Photos include portrait-quality yet informal photos of Roger and Keith, and Pete (minimal John, FWIW), plus many of Joe Walsh/James Gang, MC5, Rod Stewart/Faces, the Stones, and peppered with luminaries such as Ted Nugent, Jeff Beck, Howlin' Wolf, etc. Each photo is documented in an index in the back, very satisfying if you're a detail guy (girl) like me.

This specific item is at http://www.tomwrightphotography.com/secure/product.asp?pid=526 but there are many other cool items at the site as well. A bio of Tom is up there as well, for those who are unaware of his history and how it intersects with The Who.

Cheers,