Boy/girl part II

this part got cut off:

<Are the female
<hardcore Who freaks *more* hardcore than the male hardcore Who freaks?

In general, in my opinion, I'd say no, but there are exceptions.  Also, the
nature of the Who's music, makes them a more of a man's band.  Even their love
songs, aren't syrupy soft.  They are testosterone driven.

That is how I see it.  I think the fan's are kind of entertaining, 'specially
the men.  I love having this "hobby" which is what I feel like IGTC is for
me.  The Who's music however, is the "soundtrack of my life".

Jo