Re: Who Album of the Week -- "Face Dances" !

Hi everyone,
Face Dances was my first Who record. (I'm 40)  Actually, it was the those black and white videos on MTV that got me hooked.
To me, the record has three "great songs", Tricky Day, You Better, and the much underrated "Don't Let go of the Coat." Although I have trouble today listening to You Better after all the different live versions I've heard from Roger and Pete.
It's funny though, the other songs never clicked with me. I was real glad to see (and hear) them do Tricky Day during the recent tour.  I like how Roger changed the lyric from "cry" to "die."

later,
Dave in NJ  (I used to post on this board years ago)