Re: Venus and Mars and meeting at the bars. (?)

Kevin wrote back to Jo:

>>>From: SicilianMother@xxxxxxx
>>Subject: Re: Venus and Mars and meeting in bars. (?)
>>
>>but I think, if you take a look around,

>My wife's 13 nieces and nephews is all the looking around I need at >the moment, thank you.
>And, the numerous studies performed on twins separated at birth is >all the support I need regarding nurture over nature.

All I can say is.

"It's easy to see that you are one of us.  Ain't it funny how
we all seem to look the same.   I'm get'n put down.   I'm
get'n pushed 'round.  I'm being beaten every day."

Okay, I'm confused. What all of this have to do with Pete's
guitar numbering system he developed in the early 70's?   ;)

Just kidding!

Actually, I'm really bummed that we are moving so rabidly to
another album discussion when I still trying to catch up
to the "Sell Out" discussion.   <Sigh>, progress has to progress',
I guess!

Joe in Philly - going in for rotator cuff surgery today from
doing too many windmills.