Who Album of the Week -- "Face Dances" !

That's right!
Face Dances.
Deal with it!
We need to spice things up a bit.
The love fest that was "The Who Sell Out" is over.
Let the disagreements begin!
Got an opinion?  Be prepared to back it up.
Don't like Kenney's drumming?
Be prepared to take on the ultimate Kenney supporter...Cousin Schrade.

Just don't like the album?
Give it another spin.
In fact, I think this one deserves at least 2 listens.
Do it.  It won't hurt.  It's Pete's music.
Hell, I think I listened to Sell Out about 4x over the past couple of weeks.
And now, my boy's day care is jammin' to it.

So, all together now............FACE DANCES!

:-)

Kevin in VT