Re: Cobwebs and Strange

In a message dated 12/10/2003 10:20:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
SicilianMother@xxxxxxx writes:
He was all over the drums in
that song.

Man, just try and play it.  That and "The Ox". It is soo tiring that by the
end my arms felt like they would off. (but my right foot was fine) ;-)

As I go through the Who catalogue playing along with the headphones on I am
learning volumes about the man.  It is so much fun!!  He used so many tricks
and different styles right out of the gate.  The funnest one to play along with
so far is ICE.  It swings and is funky. It's easy but original, so it's kinda
like getting a break for one song to just have fun with.  Oh yeah, no thump
thump thump and he used the high hat in this one.

Jon in Mi.