Re: PornAccentFagsWinter

In a message dated 12/9/2003 11:36:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I have to say, I was watching the adds for the concert for George (George
> Harrison), and specifically the part with both Clapton and Macca playing, and
> wished that Pete were on stage with them too.
> He should have been.
> Where did things go wrong?

because pete wasn't exactly a GREAT friend of george's, meaning like, pete
never appeared on any of george's albums nor did george appear on any of pete's
albums.  everyone else on that stage has worked with george in that capacity.
(but then again, John cleese from monty python wasn't there either, nor Leon
russell, nor even bob dylan!)