Re: Keith's drumming

> > From where did you get that I was saying he was
some kind of wild man?

> I'm sorry.  I went from arguing against your "thump
thump thump" theory (!)
> to a tirade against general Moon misconceptions.
*You* didn't call him a
> "wild man."  My mistake.  (And you keep saying I'm a
good writer.)  ;-)

Moon misconceptions? Check this site out, it4s
unbelievible:

http://www.angelfire.com/rock2/johntalksrock/moon.htm

About that thump thump thump" theory, I think it4s was
more a way to keep the time up, while he did hit the
snare, toms... also a way to end the drums fills up
with
a bass drum triplet, like in "Sparks" from "My
Generation"(Live at Leeds)

Leandro

AntiPop-up UOL - I gratis!
http://antipopup.uol.com.br/