Re: Keith's drumming

> From where did you get that I was saying he was some kind of wild man?

I'm sorry.  I went from arguing against your "thump thump thump" theory (!)
to a tirade against general Moon misconceptions.  *You* didn't call him a
"wild man."  My mistake.  (And you keep saying I'm a good writer.)  ;-)

> John Bonham was Japanese, while Keith was Chinese.

I *thought* Moon had a little Chinese in him!  I believe his original family
name was Mun.

> Casual fans say this.  The dumb media spreads this.  We never say this.

We must do more then.  Tell all the people.  (Doors reference.  The Lizard
King may be calling me.  Uh oh.)

> You can't get too wild on that triangle.

Yeah, but just imagine the expression on his face whenever he got to play it!
Ha!  Fuckin' Moonie!  What a glorious character!

- SCHRADE in Akron