Re: Rolling Stone mag

In a message dated 12/7/2003 9:17:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
SicilianMother@xxxxxxx writes:

> I have always been into pornography and I have used
> it all my life, but I am not a pedophile.

i'm pretty sure this was taken out of context. "rolling stone" probably got
the source from a british tabloid.   I forgot who said it, probably one of the
stones, but they said that the british press is always dogging people in show
business, no matter who they are.  kinda explains a few things.