Rolling Stone mag

Rolling Stone Magazine this month, doing a month by month of people making
news in 2004 had a small blip on Pete:

Pete:  I Can Explain
News that Pete Townshend was arrested for viewing child pornography on his
computer was met with a collective "Wow, you're screwed.  "Townshend claimed
that he was doing research for a book on his own abuse as a child and issued the
career-killing statement, "I have always been into pornography and I have used
it all my life, but I am not a pedophile. "Oof!  The British pres fricasseed
him, but Townshend was vindicated when all charges were dropped four months
later.

Hmmph. <sigh>

Jo