VMA's II-lesbian love-longish

Ok.....I got into bed......and couldn't stay there.  I might miss
something!!! And I did, but I recorded it.  I just couldn't wait until this weekend to
sit and watch it.  I have to know about it first!!

First of all, I want to give a round of applause to my girls Madonna,
Brittney and Christina and Missy.  They showed that they were so confident of their
sexuality, they could open mouth kiss each other in front of millions of views
all over the world.  That rocks with me.  Here that Rog??? Us woman don't need
no two timing cheatin men like you..........ok, that is an exaggeration.
I'll made the exception for Roger......but that's it!

Best Dressed:  P. Diddy, .50 cent.  Eminem is so effing big that he can be a
skinny (although he has beefed up), bleached blonde white trash rapper with a
trip on his shoulder and still look cool with same friggin wire rimmed glasses
I were and my kids tease me.  Life isn't fair.  But, I personally think he is
the best rapper out there.

Best Dressed Woman.  Beyonce, her boobies were just begging to fall out.
Same with Jessica Simpson.  But, they looked great, especially Beyonce.

Mary J. Blige, I started to become cynical at first.  That particular stage
was given out incredibly shitting sounds early in the night with the Black Eyed
Peas and Sean Paul.  But, they got it fixed and that woman sang the shit out
of that song.

Coldplay is a class act.  I am officially a fan of them now.  I first saw
them at the Grammies and I was curious. Now, I am a believer.

I think Christina A. is a very talented vocalist.  I heard rumor about her
weight gain and I could see that it wasn't just a rumor.  I felt bad for her,
because since my foot surgery, I have plumped up and you just can't make those
same moves when you are carrying extra weight.  She is really awesome though.

I have a theory about Justin Timberlake.  He is like the Tom Hanks of music.
Everything he does, he will receive accolades.  He is so likable and polite,
just like Hanks.  He has his "craft" down and keeps it fresh.  I see an
incredible future for him, without the guys from Nsync.  I hope I am not wrong.  He
is like a very expensive vanilla ice-cream made with quality ingredients.  One
bite and I am hook.  Simple yet satisfying.

To my shizzle, fizzle de-what the hellize does that mizzle mean friend out
there (Keithjmoon70), Snoop is cool.  I give ya that.  Because of you, I have
learned to appreciate the finer rappers.  The one I really love right now is
Nelly.  He's is cute.  Do you think he is circumcised?  Oh sorry, wrong post.

I missed Metallica, Beyonce's super performance, while I was tossing and
turning in bed.

I am very sad about Kelly Osbourne.  I thought she used to be a kick in the
pants.  She looked and sounded drunk, looked bloated and what in the hell was
she wearing?  She looked like a goth crack punk trash slut.  Maybe that was the
look she was going for, but for me, it made me worry.  I think I need to call
Sharon and tell her she needs to send her daughter into rehab along with her
son.

The funniest.  Was when Jack Black did an awesome, hysterical impersonation
of Michael Jackson's debacle from last years VMA's.  Jackson, after bumping
into the wall on his way to the podium, he mistake the cake and token trophy for
his birthday as the "artist of the millennium" award and went on with this
embarrassing and long speech.  It was very sad to watch last year.  But, Jack
Black had me in stitches impersonating him.

I like Duran Duran.  I liked them in the eighties.  When I read they thought
they were the next Beatles, I scoffed.  Then to see them tonight
night..........I don't know.........I don't want to offend any Duran Duran fans out there.

I am a card carrying man-lovin' woman, but that kiss between Brittney and
Madonna was so hot!!!!  I loved it!!!

ok......I'll try to go to bed now.......damn insomnia........I wait to do all
my thinking for when my head hits the pillow.

Jo  :)

Oh, my guilty pleasure is Good Charlotte..........takes me back to the days
of the Ramones, Sex Pistols, Earwigs and others.