Wholapalooza II

Hi everybody,

After months of planning, we are pleased to announce:

WHOLAPALOOZA II
The New York City Who Fan Gathering
October 10th and 11th, 2003

Everybody here is invited to join us for these two days to not only
get together and share cool Who stuff but to also celebrate the late
John Entwistle's birthday.

Details are still coming together but here's what we have planned so
far:

Friday, October 10th:

8 PM - 12 AM: Rare Who Memorabilia, DVD and Video Viewing at The Hard
Rock Cafe (in a private room, on an 8 foot screen.  There is a 75
person limit, so please email your RSVP (see below).

Saturday, October 11th:

AM:  New York City activities for those interested - ideas include a
Central Park walking tour (1 hour) and/or a Madison Square Garden
backstage "All Access" tour

1 PM - 5 PM:  More Rare Who Memorabilia, DVD and Video Viewing at The
Hard Rock Cafe, likely screening of TKAA DVD.

7 PM - 8:30 PM: A rough-cut screening of "THUNDER!: THE JOHN ENTWISTLE BAND", a film
presented by Terry McBride, Official John Entwistle Band
Photographer/Videographer, at Le Bar Bat

8:30 - 11:30 PM: WHO'S NEXT: The Ultimate Tribute Show - A John
Entwistle Birthday Celebration, featuring many JAE classics and new
surprise songs

Admission to Le Bar Bat is $5 - and admission to Hard Rock is FREE
(food and drinks obviously strongly encouraged - 20% gratuity will be
added to all tabs).

The content of the Hard Rock Cafe viewings is still being planned but
will certainly include some great pro-shot concerts from 2000 and
2002.  If you have something rare that you'd like to contribute,
please contact one of us - all information will be held in
confidence.  And if anybody has rare memorabilia they'd like
to "display," we'd love to set that up as well.

We'd like to get an idea of who is planning on making it, so please,
if you are coming, send a quick note to:

wholapalooza2@xxxxxxxxx

Hope to see you in NYC in October!  If you have any other questions,
please feel free to mail any of us, your Wholapalooza II committee:

Mike Starcke  lowgens02@xxxxxxx
Jason Hare   hare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Trish Pottersmith chooselife02@xxxxxxxxx