Re: Scott Halpin & Me: Answer to Schrade

> Scott Halpin NEVER asked The Who or its organization for any money....

Thanks, Joe.  Your inside knowledge & detailed account lends credence
to your story.  However, being the skeptic that I am, I won't be fully
convinced until Scott Halpin appears to me in a vision - some night be-
fore I drop off to sleep - and personally relates his story to me.  ;-)

Crazy Joe the defense attorney?  Is that how you're listed in the Yellow
Pages?  ;-)

Thanks again, mate.

Jason, the witness is all yours....

- SCHRADE in Akron

Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact,
every opinion.  Question with boldness even the existence of a God.
   - Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)