Re: much to do about the penis

Kevin, re

> > I personally am accustomed to the circumcised penis, and therefore
> > that is what I prefer.
>
>   When our research uncovered the medical term of "smegma" ("white
>   cottage cheese substance that accumulates under the foreskin), our
>   decision was made. Who knew smegma was a real word!??! We always
>   thought it was one of those words kids make up in school!

A while ago, a British satirical magazine called Private Eye ran a cartoon or stories about the greatest British band ever, Spiggy Tope and the turds. This was actually a piss take of John Lennon and the Beatles, and my friends and I at the time weremuch taken by this juvenile and sniggerable name.

So much so we inevitably invented band names with the most awful names, my band name being

Smeggy and the cheesy bits ..............

At which point, those of you who haven't vomited in the bar (ob Who reference) will be glad to read I intend to take no more part in this thread.

Cheers,

John