Re: uncircumcised

	>From: Alan McKendree
	>Subject: Re: uncircumcised
>The increase in sensitivity is reportedly remarkable.
<cough> Bullshit!  :-)
I've read a number of different reports from patients who received circumcisions in their adulthood due to various factors (all ending in one hell of a painful procedure) and they claim that the sensitivity is the same.
Hell, if true, it's a damn good thing that I *am* cut (whoops, the cat's out of the bag...so to speak) 'cause I'm too damn sensitive as it is!  Someone make the wind stop blowing!

>Also, smegma does not form if basic washing is observed.

And how would you know, hmmmmmm?  ;-)

Kevin in VT