Re: New Who Comercial - and this one's not "mainstream"!

 MY favorite however can't ya tell!!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kevin O'Neal
  To: thewho@xxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2003 8:34 PM
  Subject: New Who Comercial - and this one's not "mainstream"!

  I haven't seen it yet, but I get home from days away, and my wife tells me
  there's a new Hummer2 commercial (there are multiple new Hummer2
commercials
  in this latest blitz) that features The Who, and of all songs..........hold
  onto your hat......HAPPY JACK!

  Now *that* impresses me.
  I don't consider HJ a widely popular mainstream song.

  Looking forward to hearing how they present it.
  Hoping Keith is heavily featured as he should be.

  Kevin in VT