deserving of an F+

In a message dated 8/22/2003 11:29:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
amck@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The line is "What!  You egg.  Young fry of treachery!", and it's spoken
by a murderer hired by Macbeth just before he kills Macduff's son.
Fleance is Banquo's son.
Alan:
Now that is scary.  I got an A in that class. Further proof that the 70's
Pontiac Mi. bussing experiment didn't work.   Or that I'm just getting old. :-(

MacBeth's tragic flaw *was* ambition though,....right?

Anyhow, "What! you egg. Young fry of treachery !" works too. All I need in
this house about now is for my kids to start correcting me for how I misquote
Shakespeare when I am yelling at them.

Jon in Mi.

Reality is for people who can't handle drugs
-My old neighbor's bumper sticker