Re: singing pete's songs

> Singing is not easy and Pete's songs are not always easy to
> sing, right MC?

One has never said a truer thing.  The subtleties in the songs make them extremely difficult.  Let's put it this way.  My band, Who are They (little plug), plays a number of non-Who covers, including ACDC, Eagles, Zeppelin, Ozzy, Kinks, Clapton.  I am naturally much more familiar with the Who songs, yet I have BY FAR the most trouble singing them properly.  DAMN THAT PETE TOWNSHEND!  I have no trouble whatsoever singing the other songs almost flawlessly (aside from botching lyrics).  I think this is a real testament to Roger, that Pete knew he could make these difficult vocal changes and wide ranging notes because Roger could knock them all out of the park.

Mc