Keith's Soccer Balls; Minxes; To Snip or Not to Snip...?

Wow, what a potpourri of topics, eh?  Keith's nude escapades, Roger's
vocals, Magic Bus, typeset characters with runny noses, whether or not
to leave a hat on the old fella, and the biggest mind blower of them all
- I was right???  Lots to contemplate.

>>I had the immediate mental image of that wacked out picture of
>>naked Keith lying on the couch with his tooth missing and his
>>(a-hem) uncircumcised John Thomas exposed.
>
>Try to imagine the shot where he's covering up with the soccer
>ball instead.

Okay, here goes...  "Imagine there's no wrinkly willy.  It's easy if you
try.  No flaccid John Thomas; between his legs only sky..."  NO!  It
doesn't work!!!

>That's the picture that haunts Jim.

How can it not?!?  As demented as our beloved Keith was, that particular
picture is... well, demented.  Just look at his face!  The man was mad!
Mad, I tell you!!!

> Mrs. Barnabas Collins

Oh that's hilarious!  Mrs. B. Collins...friggin' hilarious.  And if it
wasn't a joke, my apologies to you, Mr. Collins, and of course, Judah
Zachary.

>I meant that *I* wanted to be naked, not Keith!
>See, not so much of a sicko.   ??   Ummm.....

Whew, I feel better that you're naked...  WHAT DID I SAY???

>Little sucker slipped out.

C'mon, Keith wasn't that small.  Oh, you mean the booger!

>I like that.  I am not always called nice names on this list,

Don't sell yourself short Jo, you're very well liked and I can think of
a bunch of nice names for you.  Jo, for example.  Sicilian Mother for
another...:-)

>Jo <all this talk about penis's is making me randy..........need to
take a
>cold shower>

Anytime you'd like to extend this discussion, feel free to email me
offline.  ;-)  NOW I can think of some more nice names to call you, but
"Randy" ain't one of 'em!  And since we're still on the subject:  "By
the time I get to Phoenix, she'll be rising..."

>I was thinking of getting uncircumcised.  Where can you get that done?
>
>Jim M

Jim, have you tried Spackle?  Although, stay away from Sakreet that's
for blacktops if you know what I mean.

> Is Magic Bus drug oriented or not?

I don't know about the drug orientation or not, but recently a non-Who
fan told me that he heard Magic Bus is about masturbation.  Say WHA???
"...I'm gonna spank my monkey every day...  Too much, magic pud."  And
Behind Blue Eyes is about laser surgery too.

>whats the big deal of not getting circumcised?

The great debate.  This sounds the boxers or briefs debate.  Since it's
no longer strictly a religious thing, some people are for circumcision,
some aren't.  I've heard that having it done cuts down (no pun intended)
on sensitivity, but not having it done makes for a collection of all
sorts of gunk and goo (sorry for the scientific terminology) in the
nether regions.  Me, I'm cleanly snipped and have been since Dr.
Gallagher broke me out of the egg.  Sometimes I wonder what it would be
like to be UN-circumcised, and I just don't like the idea.  I'm thinking
about putting little porkchop sideburns on the little guy, and calling
him "Little Elvis", which I couldn't do with all of that extra skin.
Did I say that out loud?

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  See you on Monday!

Little Elvis has Left the Building in Colorado