More nice talk about The Who on the Zeppelin site...

There is a message board on their site and on that board is a thread called
"The Who, a forum within a forum"  After reading their comments I was left
thinking that they may know more about our band than we do.  They are so
intelligent over there. And smart too.

I tried that fancy cut and paste thing, so y'all can see some of it:

"I love the Who. For me they're the best live band, narrowly beating out
Zeppelin mainly because their good show to bad show ratio was better than Zep's.
But I have to disagree and say that I do think they made "truly great albums".
Tommy, Who's Next, and Quadrophenia are all great. I'm also a big fan of Sell
Out and By Numbers. Plus Live at Leeds is one of the best live albums of all
time, which probably doesn't count since it's a live album, but whatever. Oh
yeah, and my band does a cover of Sparks. It's probably my favorite song that we
play. Much more fun than the boring crap I write... "

Jon in Mi.

"Most people think that I'm just the best.  And when I stop and think about
it, I can see why."

PK