much to do about the penis

Dear Mrs Barnabas Collins,

I have respect for the uncircumcised because of the religion and/or culture.
There is nothing right or wrong about it.  But, being an American woman, I
personally am accustomed to the circumcised penis, and therefore that is what I
prefer.  I never even seen an uncircumcised penis until my boys were born and
they cut them up within days of their birth.

There is a new show on FX called Nip/Tuck that addresses the issue of men or
boys not being uncircumcised.  A young teenager, who is in bed ready to do it
for the first time with his girlfriend, and after she she's that he isn't
circumcised, she not only won't have sex with him, but a few scenes later, he
catches her making out with her girlfriend.

The story goes on that he is so unhappy with his uncircumcised penis, that he
goes on the Internet and finds a "how to circumcise your own penis" website
and actually tries to do it himself.

The story ends that the father of the uncircumcised boy is a plastic surgeon
and fixes what the poor kids did to himself with a pair of cuticle cutters.
It is a good show.  Catch it on FX Tuesday nights at 10:30.

:)

Jo <all this talk about penis's is making me randy..........need to take a
cold shower>