Re: analysis of roger's voice

In a message dated 8/21/2003 10:04:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
james.sigel@xxxxxx writes:
I think aging is most painful on a singer than the rest of the band, so
I don't think it's fair to apply that concept to him now (or the others
for that matter).  But in the grand heyday, Roger simply got better as
his contemporaries' got worse.  The fact that he can still carry the
music is fine testament to his abilities today
I agree and Roger's voice has held up very good (I keep cringing when I think
of Axl Rose at VMA's last year, ugh!, not that there is any comparison
between Rog and Axl).  Singing is not easy and Pete's songs are not always easy to
sing, right MC?  I was analyzing Rog's (that's was I call him, 'cause he's my
bud, ya know) voice and he does a damn fine job hitting the notes, staying on
tune, and just knowing how a song is supposed to be sang. That isn't easy.

Jo :) in Temecula

Mom first, Who fan second, soapmaker third.