Re: RAH and effing bastards

In a message dated 8/16/2003 8:23:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
JOELTLE515@xxxxxxx writes:

> ok, is the pay per view version you received from DIRECTV? or is it from
> the
> UK?  either way, the DVD has a ton of songs that both PPV versions cut out.
>
> however, if its the UK pay per view version, it has different angles than
> what
> the DVD and DIRECTV versions have. and the UK PPV version has an extended
> interview with roger that was done on the roof of wherever he was while in
> manhattan when the who were gonna do their multi-night stint at MSG. he
> talks about
> the teenage cancer trust, and touring with the who, a quad sequel suggestion
>
> (?) and some other stuff.
>
> I assume it was just roger who was a presenter at the VMAs. let's not forget
>
> that he did have a solo career.
>
> and the grammys appearance from keith. was that with ron wood? if it was,
> that was the american music awards, not the grammys.  I know, there's a ton
> of
> award shows on, it's hard to keep track. ; )

Hello,

I am dying to answer some of your questions here, but I haven't had the time
to watch my video to answer them.

Also, I could be wrong, but the show I was watching that showed Keith and Ron
Wood was a look back at the Grammy's.  But, I could be wrong.

Today, I was walking through Target getting my kids school stuff and I passed
by the RAH CD......I stopped, I kissed it and my kids said "mom, get it!".  I
said, "how could I, I can't even afford to get your new boxers or panties for
school, I can't spend my money on this!"  I still haven't got the WNDE or the
RAH DVD and before too long I will have to add TKAA on the
list..........anyone feel sorry for me???  That's ok, when the kids go back to school, I am
going to get a kick ass job and live like normal people once again (I'd like to
strangle their estranged father, the bastard).

Kisses!
Jo