Re: Moon movie

> I disagree.  Keith's story needs to be told throughout his life.

I just don't see how that can be done without the film becoming a clip-fest of
classic Moon "incidents."  How will they establish character development &
meaning if all the viewer sees is one zany Moon moment - some funny, some
sad - one after the other?

Then it becomes an "OK, what classic Moon story/myth do we leave out?"
argument.  Do we leave out much of the drummer Keith?  Focus on the off-
stage Keith?  Do we leave out the crazy antics while touring in the '60s so
we can concentrate more on the downward slide in the '70s?

Do we give both the characters of Kim & Annette equal time?  Or should we
limit the story of Keith & his long-term female relationships & focus more on
Keith & the boys?  His guy friends.

There's just too much there to cram into a 2-hour movie.  Too much com-
plexity.  Have you read Tony Fletcher's book on Moon's life?  It's nearly
600 pages long!  You wanna cram all that into a 2-hour movie?  Thumbs
down.

- SCHRADE in Akron

Creationists make it sound as though a 'theory' is something you dreamt up
after being drunk all night.
     - Isaac Asimov