Re: The Moon movie

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 13:49:06 -0400, "Scott Schrade"
<schrade@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> I can't think of anyone better to write this script Scott.
>

>Sure.  And while I'm at it, I could probably write a few songs for that new
>Who studio album, as well.  I'll get right on that.

If you can spare a few moments, perhaps you can put together a
*decent* movie script for Roger, as 99% of the ones he chooses just
flat out suck?

Thanks,
Leslie :)

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org