Re: The Moon movie

Scott wrote:

>That way, the filmmakers needn't be constrained with having to fit Moon's
*entire* life into the film.  The audience, however, would still get a sense
of the man.  His humor, his insecurities, his addictions, & his passions.

>Now, all we need is a script!  ;-)

I can't think of anyone better to write this script Scott.  I am totally
serious.   I think you should contact Eel Pie or Roger through Matt Kent.
Your screening of TKAA with some important flash backs is a solid approach.
This technique worked well with Bet Middler (sp) in For The Boys.

No shit Scott!  You're a drummer, you're a fan and you're a writer.
All you need is access to a handful of people.

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.