Re: PT's New Signature recording - BAM 1993

> Not to upset the audiophiles, it sounds fine to me, bearing in mind
> I only have a cassette version of this show.

This was the show that was released on video back in the '90s, correct?
Pete's voice was nearly shot at that show.  Very hoarse.  Jon Astley
probably slipped something in his drink backstage at that show.  He's
out to ruin Pete & The Who, you know.

Seriously, I think I'm gonna pass on this release & wait for something
a little more desirable.

- SCHRADE in Akron

Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great
and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.
	- Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)