Re: RAH 2000 CD

Scott wrote:

>Re: "Substitute" on the RAH CD.

>> I think Kelly could have done that song alone.  He carried himself
>> very well and appeared very confident throughout the song.

>Actually, he mucked the song up a bit.  Here is Kelly Jones in his
>own words:

>"To play 'Substitute' with them was fucking great!  With Townshend and
>stuff, I screwed up in the second verse as well and Townsend takes over
>and then it skips back, but they're lovely guys".

You caught me sleeping Scott, you bastard you!  I must not have been
paying close attention.   This is the performance they used for the
Cover/Tribute Album "Substitute".  I have that, and think it's one
of the better tracks.  I guess you can't tell where Kelly is playing
and Pete is there to save him on that CD.  I'll watch closer on the
DVD.  Promise!

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.