Re: RAH 2000 CD

Re: "Substitute" on the RAH CD.

> I think Kelly could have done that song alone.  He carried himself
> very well and appeared very confident throughout the song.

Actually, he mucked the song up a bit.  Here is Kelly Jones in his
own words:

"To play 'Substitute' with them was fucking great!  With Townshend and
stuff, I screwed up in the second verse as well and Townsend takes over
and then it skips back, but they're lovely guys".

- SCHRADE in Akron

Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great
and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.
	- Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)