Re RAH 2000 CD

Jon wrote:

>The guests even sounded great, which is something I didn't expect. Brian
Adams wrong word and all, didn't do that bad on BBE.  He did hit the notes
well.
Eddy Vedder did a great job of doing that on I'm One but his style didn't
fair
so well on Let's See Action at the end.  Good thing Roger was there to help.
My boys laughed at Kelly Jones' version of Substitute. But that SG sounded
strong.

The SG is cool.  I just got one for a Father's Day/Birthday combo gift.  It
is nice.   I think Kelly could have done that song alone.  He carried himself
very well and appeared very confident throughout the song.  He must play
it during his regular gigs.   Does anyone know for sure?

>My personal favorites are: Pete's crystal clear and spine tingling rendition
of Heart to Hang Onto.  What authority he has on acoustic.

This is a very hard song to play and sing to.  Believe me, I am trying it
at present.   I just love to hear this when Pete performs it
with someone else (Ronnie Lane, Eddie Vedder - a few times).  He sings
different parts on the various recordings I have.  To perform it solo
is a pretty impressive achievement.

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.