RAH 2000 CD

After listening to this all week I am just now getting familiar with it.
(Even though I had the DVD and viewed it many times.)

It is spectacular.  Well, except for YMB on disc 3 but that was a 2002 warm
up anyhow.

After hearing so many (soundboard) encores it is nice to hear a balanced
sound and with The OX, -showing up big.  The Real Me should never be played
without him.  That was an awesome show and the energy level was up there too.

The guests even sounded great, which is something I didn't expect. Brian
Adams wrong word and all, didn't do that bad on BBE.  He did hit the notes well.
Eddy Vedder did a great job of doing that on I'm One but his style didn't fair
so well on Let's See Action at the end.  Good thing Roger was there to help.
My boys laughed at Kelly Jones' version of Substitute. But that SG sounded
strong.

My personal favorites are: Pete's crystal clear and spine tingling rendition
of Heart to Hang Onto.  What authority he has on acoustic. TKAA is very
touching and went very smoothly.  Magic Bus just grooved and The OX shone there big
time.  Zak is so solid.  Pete's guitar just nailed the notes along with John
and Roger went ape on the harmonica much to Pete's amusement.  WGFA is about as
good as it gets and at the end Pete yelled "YES!"

If you didn't get this one, please do so.  It is not redundant by any means
and is very fitting capstone on the John Entwistle era.

We miss you John.

Jon in Mi.