[no subject]

2. But, it *has* often been rumored that *Kenny Jones* did indeed use his
one bass drum "just for show" on The Who's 1982 tour (the 1979 tour saw
Kenny using only one bass drum).  *That* I've heard & read.

So, was the interviewer from Modern Drummer making a sly insult to Kenny?
Or, is my theory wrong, & there really are people who believe Keith Moon
may have used one of his double bass drums "just for show?"

- SCHRADE in Akron

Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and
swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.
	- Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)