Re: Doors

> > What new CD?
>
> The Doors Legacy: The Absolute Best remastered.  Released today.

OK.  I just went on some sites & checked out the details.  I hadn't heard
about it.  Gosh, The Doors are getting like The Who in their output of
greatest hits packages.

I've purchased some of those live CDs on The Doors' official website.
They created a "record label," like Pete's Eel Pie, called Blue Midnight(?).

Anyway, and I wish Pete or The Who would do something like this, The Doors
have been releasing, via their website, live shows, interview discs, &
other recordings that were just sitting around in their "vaults."

I bought their LIVE IN DETROIT.  Very well-packaged, remastered, & liner
notes that go so far as to tell you what type of microphones were used to
originally record the show.

I'll probably pass on that new greatest hits CD.  I own a ton of Doors
stuff (they're my No.2, behind The Who) but I don't collect them like I do
The Who.

OK, OK, I know.....this isn't a Doors list.  Actually, it's barely a Who
list at the moment.....

- SCHRADE in Akron

Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and
swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.
	- Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)